The Awyr Las Fundraising Promise
Your support helps transform the lives of patients across North Wales, and it makes a real difference to patients, their families and the NHS teams caring for them. Everyone involved in Awyr Las and all those who deliver the healthcare services you support are incredibly grateful to you for choosing to support the charity.
The members of the Awyr Las Charity Committee which governs the Charity, the Fund Advisors who oversee the individual funds and the Awyr Las Support Team members who offer advice and support for the charity’s supporters all pledge to be honest, open and treat you with respect.
Here is our fundraising promise to you.
We promise to:
- Make sure all fundraising activity follows good practice, is ethical and legal.
- Always comply with the Fundraising Regulator’s Code of Practice
- Keep your contact details safe and never sell or swap them
- Contact you in the way you have agreed and send you invitations and information that we think will be of interest
- Listen, learn and take appropriate action if you have a concern or complaint
- Keep you up to date with how support like yours improves transforms and brightens patients’ lives
- Make our annual report and accounts clear and easy to understand
You can expect:
- Support from us with your fundraising activities
- Us to be grateful for your support and not put pressure on you to fundraise or donate more than you want
- To manage the way we communicate with you whether by post, email, phone or SMS
- To respond to any queries you send us via social media, email or by phone within 5 working days
We will take any concerns or complaints you have very seriously. If you’d like to voice a concern or raise a complaint please:
- Contact the Head of Fundraising for Awyr Las by email at email@example.com, by phone on 01248 384395, or by post to Awyr Las, Ysbyty Gwynedd, Penrhosgarnedd, Bangor, LL57 2PW. You should receive an initial response within 5 working days of issuing your complaint.
- If you are dissatisfied with the initial response or handing of your concern or complaint, you should contact the Head of Financial Services for Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board using the same contact details as above. You should receive an initial response within 5 working days of issuing your complaint.
- If you wish to escalate the complaint further because you continue to be dissatisfied with the response you have from the Head of Fundraising and the Head of Financial Services, you should contact the Chairman of Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board using the contact details above. You should receive an initial response within 4 working days of issuing your complaint.
- If you would like an independent body to investigate your concerns, you must have first given us the opportunity to resolve your concern or complaint through our own internal process. You can then contact the Fundraising Regulator, whose contact details may be found at: https://www.fundraisingregulat....
Thank you again for supporting Awyr Las, and helping make a difference for patients in North Wales. We promise to give you the best experience we can whenever you choose to support your NHS Charity.