Can you help boost the morale of NHS staff by donating snacks, toiletries or other gifts in kind?
We are looking for local and national businesses or traders that can donate gifts in kind to help our NHS staff as they respond to COVID-19.
Examples of what is required:
- Energy bars and nutritious snacks for staff working in COVID-19 wards and unable to use on-site shops or canteens
- Handcreams for staff who are getting dry, sore and cracked hands from increased use of hand sanitiser
- Welfare packs for staff to help them look after their mental health
- Discharge packs for patients leaving hospital and adjusting to life back home
- Extra storage space in field hospitals for belongings, equipment and records
We also receive specific requests from teams across North Wales for a variety of items.
Does this sound like something you can help with?
Please visit 🔗 Offers of support during COVID-19 to let us know what you would like to offer. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.