Rydym yn aros am gyfieithiadau ar gyfer y cynnwys hwn
We are looking for local and national businesses or traders that can donate gifts in kind to help our NHS staff as they respond to COVID-19.
Examples of what is required:
- Energy bars and nutritious snacks for staff working in COVID-19 wards and unable to use on-site shops or canteens
- Handcreams for staff who are getting dry, sore and cracked hands from increased use of hand sanitiser
- Welfare packs for staff to help them look after their mental health
- Discharge packs for patients leaving hospital and adjusting to life back home
- Extra storage space in field hospitals for belongings, equipment and records
We also receive specific requests from teams across North Wales for a variety of items.
Does this sound like something you can help with?
Please visit 🔗 Offers of Support 2021 to let us know what you would like to offer. A member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.