Nigel Owens competition Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms & conditions before entering the competition.
Awyr Las Terms and Conditions for the Christmas Cracker with Nigel Owens Prize Draw, November 2018
1. The Christmas Cracker with Nigel Owens prize competition (the "Prize Competition") is open to people aged 18 and over who choose to give a donation, answer the multiple choice question and enter their details.
2. Members of the Awyr Las Support Team or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Competition may not enter the Prize Competition.
3. Entrants into the Prize Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive information relating to this competition only. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. Your information will be held in line with GDPR and related regulation.
5. To enter the Prize Competition you must complete the requirements stipulated on www.awyrlas.org.uk/nigel-owens. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with this, please e-mail email@example.com.
6. Maximum of 3 paid entries per person. Anyone paying for 3 entries will receive a fourth bonus entry for free. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Awyr Las accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
8. The closing date of the Prize Competition is noon on Friday 30th November 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen at random from those shortlisted. In order to be shortlisted the entrant must complete the multiple choice question correctly. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Friday 30th November 2018 at 13:00.
10. The winner will receive two tickets to the Events Room’s Christmas Cracker with Nigel Owens on 12th December. These tickets, which are worth £100 for the two, have been donated to Awyr Las, the North Wales NHS Charity, by the Events Room.
11. Awyr Las accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the event).
12. The winner will be notified by email or by phone call on the afternoon of November 30th 2018 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Awyr Las Support Team within 5 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Awyr Las shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Awyr Las shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by email.
14. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 30 November by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Awyr Las retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Awyr Las’ reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Awyr Las both before and after the closing date of the Prize Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Awyr Las) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Awyr Las accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Competition or accepting the prize. Awyr Las further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Competition. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Awyr Las for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Awyr Las reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Awyr Las in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Awyr Las shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.